NK Sports Podiatry, is specialist Sports Podiatry service, based in the South of England and London, with a large focus on treating runners, this can range from you weekend warriors, right up to the elite level athlete, our aim is to get you back to running a quickly as possible and importantly, give you the tools to try and prevent the injury occurring again. We shall take you from time of injury right back to running.
We have experience in treating all types of runners and use slow motion cameras and pressure analysis to examine your running technique and also to pick up on any weakness present, this allows you also to visually see the error, allowing you to understand what is wrong.
Our experience includes:-
- Podiatric support at 7 Silverstone Half Marathon’s
- 7 London Marathons including support to the elite men at 2 London Marathons
- Part of the medial team the 2012 Paralympics, based in the Polyclinic.
- 2 ITU World Tri-Athlon events in London.
We work closely with other health professional including Chiropractors, Doctors, Physiotherapists, Sports massage therapists and Strength and conditioning coaches.
- Orthoses (Custom and off the self)
- Tapping and Strapping.
- Footwear advice.
- Running advice.
- Strength and conditioning advice.
- Referral for imaging.
- Shockwave therapy